Aidan Foster-Carter shares his opinions on the upcoming general election in North Korea.
CIRCLE (Centre for International Research on Care, Labour and Equalities), University of Leeds, wishes to engage a number of Research Associates with expertise that complements our existing portfolio of work. The Research Associates will be engaged on a consultancy basis to provide work on CIRCLE projects (Note: Form SE2 will be completed to set out the contractual arrangements and Fees Form 2 will be completed as payment for services provided)
Aidan Foster-Carter argues that Chinese business interests dominate North Korea’s international trade
In an article written for the Financial Times, Aidan Foster-Carter argues South Korea has lost the North to China in light of recent trade figures.
The ESRC White Rose DTC are offering a collaborative studentship in partnership with Archway, Leeds for the opportunity to research the housing needs and experiences of young parents.
- Queering the upper secondary school - 27 March 2014, 5:00pm - 6:30pm | Seminar | Centre for Interdisciplinary Gender Studies (CIGS)
- BSA Annual Conference - 23 April 2014 — 25 April 2014 | Seminar
- Professor Jasbir Puar: Affective Politics: States of Debility and Capacity - 14 May 2014, 5.00pm | Seminar | Centre for Interdisciplinary Gender Studies (CIGS)
- Professor Lisa Downing '"Citizen-Paraphiliac"? On the Ethics and Politics of John Money's Diagnosis. - 11 June 2014, 5.00pm | Seminar | Centre for Interdisciplinary Gender Studies (CIGS)
BA Social Science is an extended four-year degree programme, designed for prospective students that do not have the standard entry requirements.
What our students say
"Studying in California was definitely one of the best decisions I've ever made. I used to knowledge learnt to shape my dissertation. I would definitely recommend the experience to anybody; although it might be daunting, it is definitely an adventure you won’t regret." Rachel Woolridge, BA Sociology
- Centre for Disability Studies
- Centre for Ethnicity and Racism Studies
- Centre for Research on Family, Life Course and Generations
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Gender Studies
- The Bauman Institute
- Centre for Health, Technologies and Social Practice
- Centre for International Research on Care, Labour and Equalities