Careers and employability
At the School of Sociology and Social Policy, we wish to help all our students increase their employability throughout their time at Leeds.
We offer a range of opportunities both within the School, across the wider University and out in the community.
These include ...
- personal development workshops for all levels of students
- one-to-one life coaching sessions for graduands
- weekly careers drop-ins
- helping you identify the employability skills you have developed in your modules and your overall degree.
- personal tutoring, and a living CV, through Leeds for Life
- access to a Careers Advisor specialising in the area of Sociology and Social Policy
- the opportunity to take an industrial placement year.
Learn all about our careers mentoring networks and eGuidance.
Take a look at what our recent graduates say about studying at the School of Sociology and Social Policy.